Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTT/WTTF 1970 Topps Baseball PSA Graded

Sort of a longshot but just thought I'd give it a try here first. I've got about 3 dozen 1970 Topps baseball PSA graded for trade. I'm upgrading the graded set I'm putting together so looking to trade the 6's that I have for 7's or higher. Sounds like a good deal right? I guess the attraction would be that I'd be willing to trade stars for commons even cash value. Or if we did commons for commons it would be in your favor. Something like 2/3-1 cash value. I don't have a list of commons made up yet because I wasn't sure if anyone has any or would be interested in something like this. I have all the top 10 or so star cards available from Ryan, Aaron, Munson down to about Seaver. Let me know if you have any and we'll see if we can work out something.

Also buying 7's or better if you want to shoot me a price if that route is preferred.
    Last edited by baystate123; 02-21-2020 at 09:20 PM.