Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Well Scott! I haven't been here much in the past couple years. I do know that when you took over, you poured a lot of yourself into this site, and made it the standard to which others should follow. With the advent of new technologies, and seemingly Facebook being the predominant go to for trading of late. There still is nothing superior to the forum format we have here, and thanks to you, and the rest of the team you have all kept this niche alive and well with a very strong group of avid collectors across all sports. Plus it's nice to see some new people pop in here and call SCF home.

I do know SCF, and all other trade forums have fallen out of the perferred choice the last few years because of the other app based quick hit platforms. However YOU have done so much to keep this place relavant. I have dabbled a bit into the FB side of things, but really cannot pursue using it. I still find Forum based trading far superior. I guess it's because I like making big trades, and Social media to me doesn't help you see the whole trade you could have come to fruition.

So in closing. Thank YOU Scott! Welcome to the funside of collecting again
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Thank you for all your hard work! All those things we didn't see that happen behind the scenes. You did a good job, and implemented a lot of new, good ideas.

I appreciate you being an active member too. Hope you continue to post on scf!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@scottkoz20, I remember being on here when you took over and I was nervous. I didn't know much about you and I wasn't sure where the site would go.

I can honestly say that if the new owner does half of what you have accomplished over the past couple of years, then I think the site will be fine.

Congrats on all the work you have done and I hope to continue seeing you on the site on a regular basis.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Wow I am just playing catch up and I just saw this. From someone you who is not a big collector here like most I still felt comfortable here among everyone and that is due to your tutelage. I want to wish you the best on your future endeavors. Take care

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Blessings, Scott! Thanks for everything!

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks for your kind words. Its been bittersweet for me but I really believe that SCF is in better hands today than yesterday.

Scott

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Scott, I haven't been nearly as active this past year so Im just seeing this but thank you for your dedication to the site throughout the years! I appreciate you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Wow, apparently I missed this!

Thanks for the work you put in, Scott. I know running Facebook groups-- which doesn't require any financial commitment-- is a thankless job, so I can't imagine how tough things could be with running this. Good meeting you at the National a couple times as well.

Looking forward, I'm eager to see what new things are in store. Hoping there will be a return of the Writing Team and any sort of related chances to create original content. And I'm still interested in helping with the TTM staff if it's needed.
    Last edited by *censored*; 03-05-2020 at 06:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Scott

the time you were here has been great, the site has seen a great turn around and I wish you all the best in your next venture.

Thanks again

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Thanks Scott. It was great to see the energy you brought.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast