Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, apparently I missed this!

Thanks for the work you put in, Scott. I know running Facebook groups-- which doesn't require any financial commitment-- is a thankless job, so I can't imagine how tough things could be with running this. Good meeting you at the National a couple times as well.

Looking forward, I'm eager to see what new things are in store. Hoping there will be a return of the Writing Team and any sort of related chances to create original content. And I'm still interested in helping with the TTM staff if it's needed.

Was there at one point a writing team that wrote about sets, cards, and other items?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Was there at one point a writing team that wrote about sets, cards, and other items?

@Shaggy we used to put out ae-mag called collectors corner
    http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/magazine/show

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

There was...and about much more. I used to be editor in chief but I moved on. You'd need to find someone new to run it but you can see past articles here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...-Team-Articles And yes for a while we put out an emag but it was way too much work for what it brought back I'm afraid...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thank you so much for your past 4 years running this place, Scott! Your time and contributions have not gone unnoticed. All the best moving forward! Thanks again!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There was...and about much more. I used to be editor in chief but I moved on. You'd need to find someone new to run it but you can see past articles here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...-Team-Articles And yes for a while we put out an emag but it was way too much work for what it brought back I'm afraid...

Those were the good ole days. Keep kicking it with your new blogs Nd hope it only gets better.

Don

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I wouldnt want tonswtup a emag up again. It would be more article based. I see Don posted you are running a blog, what's url?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

I can't believe I've missed this the last several weeks.

While I am disappointed from Scott's departure; he has done an incredible job running the site. Several modifications and updates significantly improved the site. Whenever I would message Scott with a concern/topic or question you'd always get right back to me! Thank you for the time, dedication and thoughts towards the hobby. We all appreciate you.

As for the upcoming changes, I look forward to what will be!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, I wouldnt want tonswtup a emag up again. It would be more article based. I see Don posted you are running a blog, what's url?

She writes for the hockeybuzz blog articles can be seen here. She is top notch:
    https://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?...blogger_id=266

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

Thanks Scott. You should be proud to know that you are leaving SCF as the best trading site on the net . Behind every good man , stands a team of faithful and dedicated supporters. Your family and site workers should all be proudly recognized for their wonderful efforts. May you enjoy all your new found time with your loved ones . I have the greatest respect and admiration for all the hard work that you put forth over the past few years ..........
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott did a great job on SCF. I hope I can continue what he has done and then some. ;)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast