Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Thank you! Time to move SCF along.

Members -

This is going to be my final message that I am writing to you as owner of sportscardforum.com. On February 19th, I have entered into an official agreement with the intention of selling SCF and assets. I am not going to get into the reasons why I decided to sell, but let me say that I believe an injection of new energy into SCF going to be a good thing long term.

While I don't want to get too sentimental, I will say that I have learned a lot over the last 4+ years of owning SCF both personally and professionally, some of which that is actually transferable to my daily job. My hope is that as I am leaving SCF as owner, I am handing off SCF in a better space today than I found it when I took over in December of 2015.

There are a number of people that I need to thank. Running SCF is not just me; there is a village. Even though they probably will never read it - I have to start with My wife Becky and daughter Olivia. They had to live with me and deal with my ramblings on the good, the bad and the ugly of SCF. They sacrificed family time for me to run SCF and you all should know how much they put into SCF indirectly. As much as I would like to call out all staff (current and former) - this would be an extremely long list and I have already started to do this privately. However, to the current and past staff of SCF - I cannot thank you enough. I hope you all know how much I appreciate you, even if there were times were I might not have been as up front with it.

Lastly, thank you to you, the members of SCF! You logging in, posting, engagement is vital to the success of SCF. This is something that I will be doing again as a member with the new leadership - so I will be around as a collector. I also have a couple of loose ends to finalize - including some prizes to award - this will be done during next week after the NHL Trade Deadline.

I will allow Bryan (new owner) to post and introduce himself to you all. I'm sure he'll do that once everything is finalized.

Scott

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the last 4 years, good luck in your future!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem. You did a good job and it is a lot of work that is basically unrewarding. Thanks for the update and all the work you did on this site.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Scott- Thank you for investing so much of your life to the betterment of the site over the last 4 years. You will be a tough act for the new owner to follow.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scott - thanks for everything you have done for the site the last 4 years. Glad you will still be on the forums.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Thank you for making me feel like i always belonged here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Good on ya buddy! Keep in touch- Im not around here much any more, but make sure to find me in other places online (Rhymes with Acebook)

Take care Scott!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the last 4 years Scott and I know you never seem to get rewarded for all you have done for SCF and all the sacrifices you and family have to go thru! Glad you are hanging around bro!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Thanks for everything you have done @scottkoz20 !!!

Best regards and will check in on potential trades moving forward

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

A huge thanks for running the show over the past few years. You definitely made the place better. Good luck in your future endeavours....
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast