Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: William Nylander

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Props to Nylander tonight, he had a good game & he scored a nice goal!!
    Anyone else expect the Leafs to blow the game? When they made it 4-3 i thought for sure Tampa would tie it up. We played a good game & got a little lucky too..

Just because i critique players doesnt mean i have turned on my team. Thats just ridiculous!! I've been a Leafs fan since 1975-76. There have been much worse times than this,(remember the 1980's?), & i am still here. I am loyal til the day i die, win or lose..
    Am i crazy to think that players owe it to the Fans & they're team to give 100% every time they're on the ice?

I agree. Gotta give props to Willy after his game last night. He did play well.

I also thought they were going to blow the lead. a 1-goal lead with the Maple Leafs is never a slam dunk, especially this season. Bad news was that the Panthers also won yesterday which makes Thursday nights Leafs v Panthers game that much bigger.

Let's see what happens...
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Muzzin out 4 weeks. Doesn't seem to be the leafs yr,
    Thought they'd be toe to toe with b's and tampa

The timing of this injury couldn't be worse.... ugh.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

one last comment by me on wilbur nylander.

thru 62 games this year according to TSN stats he has been credited with EIGHT hits - 8 -

thats like one hit every 7.5 games . every 150 shifts. think about it, leo komorov got that many often in 1 game. matt martin as well. i realize they cant play like nylander but then again he doesnt bring to the table what they brought. EIGHT hits in 62 games - un - frikkin- be-leaf-able

SCF Rewards
    Country

one last comment by me on wilbur nylander.

thru 62 games this year according to TSN stats he has been credited with EIGHT hits - 8 -

thats like one hit every 7.5 games . every 150 shifts. think about it, leo komorov got that many often in 1 game. matt martin as well. i realize they cant play like nylander but then again he doesnt bring to the table what they brought. EIGHT hits in 62 games - un - frikkin- be-leaf-able

Selke winner Ryan O'Reilly has 15. Future Selke winner Aleksander Barkov has 16. Big boy Joe Thornton has 16. Hitting's not important until the playoffs
    My COMC Port: Hidden Content My prices are so low, you'll think I have brain damage!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See CrockSmoke's Items on eBay

William Nylander by the numbers and eye test is a net front player. He hasn't played the perimeter in years. Look at his goal and shot attempt heat maps. All net front goals. And he has a lot of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

William Nylander by the numbers and eye test is a net front player. He hasn't played the perimeter in years. Look at his goal and shot attempt heat maps. All net front goals. And he has a lot of them

Dont bring your made up stats here! He watches the game dont you know!

Hes an armchair GM at his finest
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234