Thread: selling out

Please Note - 10braves will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

selling out

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this, but I have to do what is best for my health and well-being at this moment..
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I am selling out of this great hobby and would like to thank everyone that has dealt with me over the years..

I am a very serious health issues that has just been diagnosed and will not have the time or money to continue pursuing my love for cards

if you would like to purchase anything from me, just reply to this thread or send a PM

and to the ones that I have deals already in place, I will complete my end of whatever deal was made just might take me some time

Once again, thanks to you all for making this hobby the greatest

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sorry to hear about your health issues but that is more important than the hobby. I am looking for Derek Jeter's, Aaron Judge's and Gleyber Torres's. You are in our prayers also!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Michael Gallup and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Adley Rutschman RC and Derek Jeter!
    Comics: Star Wars, Silver Silver and Thor Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Hidden Content (Needs updating)

Want to fill in my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter PCs! Let me know what you have for me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry to hear about your health issues but that is more important than the hobby. I am looking for Derek Jeter's, Aaron Judge's and Gleyber Torres's. You are in our prayers also!

Bake

thank you....having a hard time holding myself together...will see what I have of the players you listed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

I'll be praying for you. If you are going to need money for treatment, maybe we can start a go fund me page?
    I'm looking for Mets and Willie McCovey cards if you have any.

Carey
    Check out my wantlist at Hidden Content
    and my tradelist at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be praying for you. If you are going to need money for treatment, maybe we can start a go fund me page?
    I'm looking for Mets and Willie McCovey cards if you have any.

Carey

I am thinking about a gofundme page anyway, but I have not told my family yet...will see what I may have in Mets and McCovey

SCF Rewards
    Country

sold out except for my Ozzie PC..thanks to all that I have had the pleasure of doing with over the years

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, sorry to hear about this. Though I hadn't gotten to know you, it's always tough to hear about someone within the community falling ill. You'll be in all of our prayers. Hopefully the treatments will be highly successful and you'll be back in no time!

I'd be interested in the Frank Thomas cards you may have. Do you have an online listing of your collection?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, sorry to hear about this. Though I hadn't gotten to know you, it's always tough to hear about someone within the community falling ill. You'll be in all of our prayers. Hopefully the treatments will be highly successful and you'll be back in no time!

I'd be interested in the Frank Thomas cards you may have. Do you have an online listing of your collection?

thanks for the kind words..I have nothing left to sell...everything went yesterday