Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Series 2 - 2 box break

SCF Rewards
    Country

Series 2 - 2 box break

I opened up a couple personal boxes of series 2 last night, always a fun break.

First box was pretty standard:

YG’s - Kakko, Marino, Peeke, Volkov, Kostin ,Engvall

YG Canvas - Koivula

Clear cut - Parayko

All other inserts came as expected.

Box 2 proved to be a little more interesting.

YG’s - Checklist, Persson, Kahkonen, Studnicka, Brannstrom, Frost
    YG Canvas - Sandin
    Rookie Shooting Stars - Mikheyev
    Clear cut - Alex Steen

One of the first few packs had two portraits in in it, then halfway through a canvas and a portrait, and I think another with two portraits. Anyways, I could tell something was off because the packs had extra cards.

When I got down to the last few packs I could really see the differences between packs. The one pack I opened had five portraits cards in it. The other packs were short cards and no inserts. Anyways, just a heads up to everyone if buying loose packs. It kind of already sucks pulling all the opc out of series 2, it would be a bummer to get nothing but base in hobby packs.

In that box there was a total of 12 portraits, I know what you’re thinking, too bad it wasnt a young guns mistake on their end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

I have seen a few breaks where packs had two Clear Cut Young Guns in them. Would be nice to hit some of those packs. Let me know if you want to move the Parayko and Steen Clear Cuts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (85)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See chocolatethunder8's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

That's pretty funky. If you're looking to move that Sandin YG Canvas lmk.
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content