Please Note - NBADNA will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I need your help getting 2002-03 Fleer Platinum Nameplates Patches Please

I'm trying to go for the entire set and am also interested in collecting duplicates. So far, I have 19 of the 29 required for the set. Zero duplicates.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I have some real nice stuff I can offer from my PC in order to get some of the top players from the set. So if you have one of these in your PC, I just might have something to convince you to possibly trade.

Thank you for having a look. Please help me if you can.
    Last edited by NBADNA; 05-11-2020 at 03:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Atlanta Falcons Detroit Tigers
    See pistonsnut3's Items on eBay

PM coming
    LF:Autos of Caris Levert, Teddy Bridgewater, Kyle Kuzma, D'angelo Russell, and Shaun Livingston as well as anything that catches my eyes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody has any of these? Please check my top post if you do have one of the best from the set and are not wanting to trade it. My PC may help you change your mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone help me please?

Even if it is part of your PC I may have something that you'd want even more as my PC has some really nice stuff in it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone have any of these? Even if it's one of the best players with multiple colors, I just might have something in my PC that you'd like. I'm having a hard time with getting some of these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone?