Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What is the difference between the 1969 and 1970 Transogram Statues Cards?

What is the difference between the 1969 and 1970 Transogram Statues Cards? Basically is this Jim Fregosi from the 1969 set or the 1970 one?

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I asked a buddy of mine and he said they just used the same card for both years. however if you look at graded ones they could have either year on them...so no clue lol sorry
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

According to my Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards, they used the same pictures, but the 1970 statues came in packs of 3, so the cards were also in a panel of 3. It says the 1970's were slightly larger, but since you're cutting it off of a box, it would be hard to tell unless you could see the dashed lines around the photo. The 1970's were 2 9/16" by 3 1/2". They don't give a size for the 69's.
    Hope that helps.
    Carey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I asked a buddy of mine and he said they just used the same card for both years. however if you look at graded ones they could have either year on them...so no clue lol sorry

According to my Standard Catalog of Baseball Cards, they used the same pictures, but the 1970 statues came in packs of 3, so the cards were also in a panel of 3. It says the 1970's were slightly larger, but since you're cutting it off of a box, it would be hard to tell unless you could see the dashed lines around the photo. The 1970's were 2 9/16" by 3 1/2". They don't give a size for the 69's.
    Hope that helps.
    Carey

Thanks for the help guys. I got the card and another one in a larger lot of vintage stuff so I wasn't the one to cut them. Guess if anybody is interested in them they would know what version they were. I'll just be sure to let them know I don't have a clue what version they are before trading them.