I have been a wrestling fan since I was a kid and I enjoy collecting vintage wrestling magazines from the 1970s, 80s and early 90s say through the end of 1993. Popular Wrestling magazine titles like:

* Pro Wrestling Illustrated (PWI)
* Inside Wrestling
* The Wrestler
* Sports Review Wrestling
* Wrestling Superstars
* Main Event Wrestling
* Wrestling World
* All-Star Wrestling
* Wrestling Scene
* Wrestling Eye
* Wrestling Monthly
* WWF Magazine (1984-1994 no later then that)
....many other odd ball titled wrestling magazines

I like to buy entire lots or collections, and I will pay the shipping costs on top of what I offer you in cash! I have the ability to buy magazine lots from hundreds into the thousands in one shot!

Additionally, I collect vintage wrestling figures from the 1980s (Remco, LGN) and early 1990s (Hasbro and Galoob). I will buy the entire lot you have including accesorios (wrestling rings and carrying cases). I also buy wrestling event programs and souvenirs from live wrestling events. Lastly I collect wrestling VHS Video tapes (both commercially licensed tapes and home/off tv wrestling tapes)

Let me know and thanks for reading! Looking forward to lining your pocket with cash for items you have that may be collecting dust in your garage, attic, closet or storage unit.

Regards,

Kevin Bandel

PM me, or reply here or email me at my first name dot last name at G mail dot C O M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro