Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check these pieces out!!

As some of you know i live in Sudbury but i am from Parry Sound. Last year i sold my Pick Up to a long time friend. He made payments on it over the last year but lately thing have been tight for him so i told him he could pay me the rest later when he's back on his feet.
    So, this weekend i went to Parry Sound & we went ice fishing. After we were done we went to his place & he comes out with these pieces & asks me if i would take them in trade for some of the cash he owes me. I must also mention that my friend is also Bobby Orr's Nephew.
    These,(i believe they are Cufflinks) belonged to Bobby Orr & were given to my friend as a gift from Bobby. I am also awaiting a signed Jersey from Bobby as well. Definitely a nice addition to my collection,(cant wait for the Signed Jersey either)!!!

IMG-20200307-02597.jpgIMG-20200307-02598.jpgIMG-20200307-02599.jpg

Thanks for the look!! Cheers
    James

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very cool pieces, James! Awesome!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

Very nice, keepsakes forever.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (26) HI
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

Awesome story... not something we get to see everyday either.

Here is my recommendation> when the Jersey comes in, get a frame for it, and then see if a framer can showcase the cufflinks inside the frame. That would look real cool!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

really cool. Thanks for sharing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's amazing. It's hard to see from the photos their scale. How big are they?
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the size of Cuff links....

Thanks everyone for your comments