Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

38 errors in series 1.

Maybe it was made in china

Dallas, Tx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always looking for high end Red Deer Rebels Cards and team issued items!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Texas.......even worse.

sorry no more China jokes/rants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

90-91 pro-set is my all-time favorite set and i'm saying that unironically.

I know the production value of it was brutal but the actual card and set designs were amazing - i love them to this day - now obviously alot of that love is nostalgia as i was a kid getting into the hobby at the time it came out but still - i LOVE pro-set

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There's lists of errors out there..... and I suspect you won't find many more (errors that were corrected later, creating some kind of variant).

I've seen all sorts of "freak show" cards though. Bottom half of the card is on top, and top half of another card is on the bottom. Proset card on the front, with a Hoops basketball card on the back. That sort of thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I was 7-8 when this set came out. There was a flea market a stone's throw away from my house at the time. I remember being excited to have doubles or triples of a card (like that makes sense). The best thing about this era for me... Bobby Orr was at the Flea Market signing 5x7s (or something like that) and I still have his autograph to this day, in mint condition. I had no idea who he was at the time of course.

Obviously that got me into collecting because it was something my Dad and I did together. Ironically... my Dad being English and his best friend being English thought that these hockey cards would be an investment.

Best time of my life though, which is why I heavily collected 13-14 ITG Decades 1990's. Pure Nostalgia.

I have no idea where these cards are now. I was aware of the Stanley Cup Hologram but not the Gillies Bloody Nose or other errors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

90-91 pro-set is my all-time favorite set and i'm saying that unironically.

I know the production value of it was brutal but the actual card and set designs were amazing - i love them to this day - now obviously alot of that love is nostalgia as i was a kid getting into the hobby at the time it came out but still - i LOVE pro-set

I still love the card design too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Somebody stole the Stanley Cup card from my local card shop and sold it to another local card shop.

Pro set's is the only card company whose card design actually got worse as the years went on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know why anybody would knock this set. Yeah it may not have a ton of value but the football equivalent is pretty strongly collected by set and error collectors and it is very well known like the hockey release. The set is never going to be super valuable but I still think it is one of the cooler hockey sets to go after or break from the early 90s. So many variations and errors to chase down and boxes of the stuff shouldn't be too expensive to break at all.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

no it's not.

It's really that bad.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Does anyone know of collectors who have lumps of errors - and not just the common errors like the Bourque? I am interested in finding these people to see if I can compare error checklists.[/QUOTE]

Do not know what the errors are but I found a 5000 count box at a friends house. Give me a list and I will check for you!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast