Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

This may go without saying, but.......

I think this is probably a good time for everyone to take a break with the TTMs. All these dudes that sign for us are doing us a huge favor, and with everything that's going on, whether you believe in the severity or not...............well, it might be kinda nice to give everyone a break and get through all this. There may be a ton of dudes that sign that aren't going to open their mail right now anyway. That's just my two cents.....
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Texas Longhorns

Totally agree.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Agreed guys, I'm sure some people may be ok, but out of respect and safety, probably best to take a break.....I'm not making or sending anything at the moment. If something comes back, I'm pleasantly surprised!

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

On the other hand I bet a lot of players are going through and catching up on their fan mail. I just got an auto back from Rashad Jennings after 2.5 years.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

On the other hand I bet a lot of players are going through and catching up on their fan mail. I just got an auto back from Rashad Jennings after 2.5 years.

That is also very possible,I had seen some in the ttm manager that were seemingly long lost coming back, so who knows! Maybe we will all end up with a long shot coming back in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been taking a break out of respect for the signers, but am chomping at the bit to get back at it. Also notice some of my older requests getting filled due to everyone's down time. I read on another forum that some athletes have stopped signing and returning mail for the time being..... I hope this doesn't ruin the hobby for long. Stay safe and good luck everybody!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Agree