Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please Note - Molitor04 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

@OriolesFan - Could you use any of these?

Orioles
    2015 Elite Throwback Threads 9 Cal Ripken Jr $20.00
    2018 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Jumbo #/99 6 Austin Hays $8.00

Nationals
    2019 Topps Pro Debut Fragments of the Farm Relics Green /99 HS Carter Kieboom $10.00

Thanks for the reply. I have two 1982 FLEER #176 Ripken "RC" cards available. One is encased and graded 8 NM-MT by GMA. The "other" , not graded, has a very very small rough spot on the upper right border (I'd not noticed it before), no other issues. If you're interested plmk what you have available in gu and auto's of ORIOLES and NATIONALS. Have a good night, Rodney

Last edited by Molitor04; 03-17-2020 at 11:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@matt_curren - I feel like we can probably work out a pretty good sized trade. I’ll take a closer look at your trade list tonight.

Hi, I'm looking for any baseball card worth $3 or more to trade in bulk to another trader. I have football & basketball & baseball to trade.

Here are my trade lists, I spell out what I'm looking for at the top of each one. I'd like to do a larger deal if possible so hopefully I have some cards you are looking for

basketball
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...L-Worth-a-read

football
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...L-Worth-a-read

baseball
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...lmost-anything

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Thanks for the quick reply. Are the Ripken and Hays gu and/or auto's ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

@matt_curren - I feel like we can probably work out a pretty good sized trade. I’ll take a closer look at your trade list tonight.

GREAT! If there's anything you are on the fence about please claim it because I'll take any $3+ card and I even saw a ton of $1 & $2 ones I would take too. My point is I'm not going to try to trade for your cherry picked best cards. i.e. "I'll give you 50 $1 dollar cards for your $50 Benintendi refractor." (having said that I love that card LOL)
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, sorry for not mentioning that. Both of those are GU.

Thanks for the quick reply. Are the Ripken and Hays gu and/or auto's ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and info. Would you do the three gu's you posted in POST #21 for the '82 Fleer Ripken "RC" that is not graded? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply and info. Would you do the three gu's you posted in POST #21 for the '82 Fleer Ripken "RC" that is not graded? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

@OriolesFan - Yes, that works for me. I just posted it for us. Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Molitor04 - Just to let you know: I confirmed it BEFORE I saw the PM. I've replied to the PM, so the "confirm" is on hold as I'm waiting to hear from you. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123