Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Golf ttm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

Golf ttm

Does anybody in here do golf ttm?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You can actually get some real nice golf autographs TTM. I had gotten a number of cards signed from the Pro Set series that came out and some of the UD sets they came out with as well. Check out the TTM Manager as there are some real nice addresses in there. It is actually fun to chase the not as popular on cards sports. I did a round of boxing cards for a mailing a few years back and was thrilled with the results on that as well. Tennis is another sport with plenty of legends that sign and you can pick up cards real cheap. The sad fact is that right now I would hold off on mailings, but hopefully everything settles back down in the near future!