Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Most prized card?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 12.0 - Week 19!

This is my most prized card! Not only because it is a Gretzky rookie card but because it is one of the few cards I still have in my collection that was pulled from a pack of cards. Back when I was 13 years old collecting cards was a lot different. Now 40 years later this card has remained the cornerstone of my collection.

12 years ago or so, my mom had 3 liver transplants, (nothing to do with alcohol has people always wrongly assume) and the last one, the one she has now and is living strong with. I remember my dad telling me that "it came from a motorcyclist in New Brunswick". Bourdon's accident happened a few days before her surgery. I have zero way of ever proving it. But, I like to believe it's his and as a result picked this up to remind me of my mom whenever i look at it.

As an aside, she's very healthy now but you can understand how scary it was for my family back then.

here is my entry for the week

I have been collecting since the 80's but took some time away on and off during late 90's and was brought back in during the 03-04 season and then when 05-06 started I was excited because my team, the Penguins had the Number #1 draft pick a nd selected the face and player of the futre for the NHL (IMO) so I was so happy to be able to finally pull the rookie card from a box after about 4-5 months of trying and searching, and its the prize of my collection and also of my Penguins collection.

crosby rc scarrman.jpg
    Last edited by aweeks; 03-16-2020 at 10:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know what this digital signature is that you say is not allowed. Here are other 3 images I took of my card, nothing digital about them. A card in a holder, with a white piece of paper and my user name scarrman written on it. I used the image that was the clearest and showed scarrman the best.

crosby 1.jpg
    crosby 2.jpg
    crosby 3.jpg
    crosby 4.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

It's BOGUS that scarrman's entry wasn't allowed. Clearly this contest wreaks of conspiracy and has for over a year. Not just with entries, but with rigged voting. That is obvious. That's why I'll never enter it again.

Sorry scarrman that your entry was disqualified...this contest is supposed to be fun, but some won't let it be that....fun!

End of rant.
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Sorry guys! My bad. I was looking at the thread on mobile and the signature did not look like that at all.
    Because I've disqualified someone else in the past for a digital signature I thought I was just doing the right thing.
    My apology. I've added your entry scarrman.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Too late...the damage is done.....

Sorry guys! My bad. I was looking at the thread on mobile and the signature did not look like that at all.
    Because I've disqualified someone else in the past for a digital signature I thought I was just doing the right thing.
    My apology. I've added your entry scarrman.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Voted!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content