Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM from US to Canada?

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM from US to Canada?

NEW TO THIS.

I am new to TTM and I would like to send a few 8x10 photos to hockey players that live in Canada. Talking to the local post office in NY they can send them but can't give me return postage. Can anyone tell me how to do this properly? Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

You can buy global forever stamps at your local post office, I think that those work for return postage, I have had luck with those back from the UK before.

You can also send a few US bucks and mention in your letter that this is to cover the cost of return postage. I have had some guys cover it themselves amd send me the 3, 4, or 5 bucks back, depending on size of item.

Hope that helps!

God bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

The global forever stamps are $1.25 each, probably use 2 or 3 as return postage for an 8x10 envelope!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks I'll try the global stamps
    Last edited by jeags; 03-18-2020 at 09:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank You Kevin
    I'll try that.
    I have a couple of strange workers at my post office. Mailed 2 cards in an envelope for .65 and 2 days later they tried to charge me $4.60 for the same type envelope.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Thank You Kevin
    I'll try that.
    I have a couple of strange workers at my post office. Mailed 2 cards in an envelope for .65 and 2 days later they tried to charge me $4.60 for the same type envelope.

That is odd @jeags.....I have had hit or miss luck with workers at the two post offices I frequent, our hometown is much better than my work post office. I have had ups and downs, but am annoyed when I feel like they are overcharging.....there have been times I have said that I just sent the same item for much less, and I just get a shrug and an "I don't know, thats what the computer says" which is maddening, to say the least. I mean its a couple bucks for a fun hobby, but still, I know how long it takes to earn the extra money that goes to the hobby!

Blessings,

Kevin