Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Anybody have or have seen a 1999 Topps Action Flats Classic Uniform?

Anybody have or have seen a 1999 Topps Action Flats Classic Uniform? The reason I ask is because I've checked ebay, COMC, worthpoint, and even the guys at juangone (who usually between them have every Juan Gonzalez card) and have come up empty. Even searching pulls up nothing in regards to a picture or scan.

If you don't know the set it was a stamped 1999 Topps card that came with a little plastic figure of the player. They made home and away versions but 1 in every 24 packages (24 to a case) was suppose to have a classic uniform parallel. So Derek Jeter would have a home version, away version, and a classic uniform version. Did they actually make these or are they really really really hard to find?

The checklist is only 12 players long so a home and away for each would come to a case with I guess 1 replaced by the special classic uniform. It would take 12 cases to find your player out of guys like Derek Jeter, Mark McGwire, Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Bonds, Cal Ripken Jr, etc so it shouldn't be that difficult to find in theory but the product was basically a flop and stores that received these displays only received one "case" so back then you had to drive to 12 different locations to mathematically hit your guy if the odds were perfect in your favor.

Anybody know for sure or have a scan/picture of one of these classic uniform parallels from 1999 Topps Action Flats?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for a scan or confirmation that these exist