Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m getting some packages but some are taking a longer time then usual.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnwaynehankwilliams's Items on eBay

Hi:
    I live in good old Newfoundland. The mail has sopped here. Not sure about outlets in pharmacies but the main Canada Post building has been shut down. A positive case was found and until the remaining workers are cleared no mail is being handled.

Good luck Ladies and Gentlemen in these uncertain times.

Cheers

Ster

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Canada Post was closed yesterday around 3pm. I saw someone inside but all lights were off. I live in a city of 31,000. I am unsure if the Canada Post outlets at either of the two Shoppers here are open or not. I will try again today and update you.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Canada Post was closed yesterday around 3pm. I saw someone inside but all lights were off. I live in a city of 31,000. I am unsure if the Canada Post outlets at either of the two Shoppers here are open or not. I will try again today and update you.

Could be that selected smaller branches are closing? Or maybe ones that had a confirmed COVID-19 case?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Okay yesterday was my scheduled shopping trip (I go every 2 weeks since I have a family of 4 to take care of) and my stops included gocery store and then to pharmacy for meds so post office was needed too.

I was told that all of canada is still getting mail service except Newfoundland and that all mail to overseas and Europe all on ho;ld due to COVID-19.

I am still getting mail at my house and I notice3d the post offices are reduced schedules like 10-5 or 11-6.

Please lets all be safe and we will get through this ordeal

Happy Trading and remmeber social distancing

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

One letter carrier dead here in US, bronx, 50 yrs old. Three dozen confirmed cases among USPS employees......so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

USPS is still open... business as usual. Trying to practice social distancing in service lobby. Installing plexiglass "sneeze guards" or curtains to protect employees and customers. many people in US get prescription meds by mail, so, curtailing delivery is not an option. Plugging along trying to do the best they can.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am still receiving packages as well. Able to send out and all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

USPS is still open in California - Modified hours for the retail and their post boxes. Seems normal time for USPS post I think.

TO Canada it seems that is very much like Holidays where it can take up to a month to get to Canada with no reason on why (as in city or distance).

Not sure why

My only guess is even though I paypal it as a large envelope they treat it as a letter. So it goes by truck? Or a buddy of mine that works in Canada Post in Alberta says it might get stuck in Customs.

I can see it gets to Vancouver, but after that tracking stops since it's in Canada.

Example

3/10 - to Ontario - not there yet - hit Vancouver 3/13 (UPDATED Got there 3/31/20)

3/12 - to Winnipeg - Got there 3/26

3/15 - to Ontario - got there 3/25
    Last edited by Tkachukers; 03-31-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Updated delivery date

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

USPS is still open in California - Modified hours for the retail and their post boxes. Seems normal time for USPS post I think.

TO Canada it seems that is very much like Holidays where it can take up to a month to get to Canada with no reason on why (as in city or distance).

Not sure why

My only guess is even though I paypal it as a large envelope they treat it as a letter. So it goes by truck? Or a buddy of mine that works in Canada Post in Alberta says it might get stuck in Customs.

I can see it gets to Vancouver, but after that tracking stops since it's in Canada.

Example

3/10 - to Ontario - not there yet - hit Vancouver 3/13

3/12 - to Winnipeg - Got there 3/26

3/15 - to Ontario - got there 3/25

Thanks for posting these shipping updates.

I know cards are the last thing people should be worrying about, but I am hopefully that a package I have incoming shows up... eventually.

The last update was March 6th in NY and I am still waiting for it. I know the mail must be crazy right now, but I'm hoping my package doesn't get lost in the mix. It holds two PC cards that I need for my collection... One /10 and the other /5 so it's not like there is plenty to go around, haha.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast