Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Postal service is part of essential services. Everything can happen, but the mail system is needed to distribute checks.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

You guys shouldn't be going into a post office unless you absolutely need to - at least let things build up for a week or two and go in very seldom

I've cancelled all my ebay listings and not doing trades atm - will resume everything once the smoke clears

all this stuff we're experiencing goes away if people just stay home for a few weeks - the more people keep trying to pretend things are normal the longer the craziness goes on

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    Twitter: @sportscardsshow See purplemommyof3's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

mail will not stop or close. Government posted that 3 days ago

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The government has announced some changes to the postal service. Nothing earth shattering or surprising, but there are some changes people need to be aware of.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/canada-post-reduces-hours-install-barriers-covid-19-1.5507868

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

You guys shouldn't be going into a post office unless you absolutely need to - at least let things build up for a week or two and go in very seldom

I've cancelled all my ebay listings and not doing trades atm - will resume everything once the smoke clears

all this stuff we're experiencing goes away if people just stay home for a few weeks - the more people keep trying to pretend things are normal the longer the craziness goes on

Good point @Stryfex. The nearest post office for me is located in a Shoppers. Yesterday I had to go on a prescription run for my family and while I was there I grabbed a book of stamps so that if I do any trades, I can ship directly from my community mailbox.

Also just a reminder that people can print labels using Canada Post's website.

In terms of trading, I'd recommend that if people have to go to a postal outlet, then they should plan trips to the post office once or twice a month (i.e., every second Wednesday).

I think people should also be open to holding their end of the trade until things settle down. Trades could still be made, but the cards could be packaged and labeled and then slotted into a bin or Rubbermaid until there was a more reasonable time to ship the cards.

Safe safe folks, and use common sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

I went to the post office today to ship a package. Was told everything is normal, just hours of operation being shortened.
    Tradelist/wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I am always stocking stamps at home and a scale. Bubble-mailers are dropped in the red boxes and I almost never go to the post office.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So is anyone else's mail just super slow right now like mine? Card packages aside (which are definitely running very late), my mailbox has been basically empty this week.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So is anyone else's mail just super slow right now like mine? Card packages aside (which are definitely running very late), my mailbox has been basically empty this week.

Mine too ... well except for bills. They seem to be arriving on time.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Mine too ... well except for bills. They seem to be arriving on time.

Good to see I'm not the only one! And yeah haha, funny how that works.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast