Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2019-20 SP Authentic Checklist & Preview Images

HERE WE GO!!!

2019-20 SP Authentic hockey hits hobby shops on May 28th. Find the highly sought after Future Watch Autographs of the 2019-20 rookie class, including rare Future Watch Autograph Patch cards. Also be on the lookout for hard signed autographs of the league’s current and retired stars with Limited Autographs, Limited Auto Patches and Sign of the Times Decades just to name a few. Spectrum FX returns with a new Bounty challenge for collectors, please visit upperdeckbounty.com in the coming weeks for more details about the program. Please check applicable hobby media sources for the full product checklist. Enjoy the preview below!

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
    • Every box contains a Future Watch Rookie hard-signed autograph card!!!
    • Every box also contains at least one additional autograph!
    • Watch for autographed patch cards, including the highly sought-after Future Watch Rookie Auto Patch cards and the Limited Auto Material cards, each boasting a hard-signed autograph and premium memorabilia from the one of the game’s top rookies or established stars!
    • NEW! We’ve expanded the ever-popular Sign of the Times collection with the addition of the Sign of the Times Draft subset, which captures memorable draft moments - past and present.
    • Keep an eye out for Young Guns updates, including Exclusives and High Gloss (#’d to 10) parallels.
    • NEW! Be on the lookout for the all-new Future Icons insert featuring a pair of young standouts from each team.
    • Spectrum FX bounty cards return with 100 cards featuring established superstars and Future Watch rookies on gorgeous spectrum light FX!
    • The SP Authentic Bounty Program returns! Mission and achievement information can be found on the next page.

BOX BREAK (on average)
    o Six (6) Authentic Moments/SP Essentials/Authentic Winners cards
    o Five (5) Upper Deck Update cards
    o Three (3) Base Set: Limited Red parallel cards
    o At least two (2) autograph cards, including one (1) Future Watch Rookie
    o At least one (1) Spectrum FX card

Pictures!

Beauty!

Hey @30ranfordfan!

One for the @tkmullin collection

Everybody loves this guy:

OMG! First hard-signed Carey autos in a long time, and this is one of the best moments!

Nice!

All right, here's the checklist:
    https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...nchor_1_323916

Who are you chasing?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some stuff for the Habs fans:
    Cayden Primeau will be a FWA (no FWAP though)!
    Suzuki and Poehling also get the autograph treatment; Cale Fleury is a non-auto FW.
    Carey and KK have Base Auto Patch parallels
    Carey (Group A) and Cournoyer (Group C) have SOTT, KK is in the SOTT Draft and Inscriptions set
    SOTT Decades has Chelios, Robinson, Corson, and Carey....oh and Dr. Recchi
    There is NO Kovalchuk in the UD Update (booo)
    Some update autos featuring Lafleur and Roy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

Will be hunting Shesterkin's stuff

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@rmg81

That's a dual I've wanted to see forever. It's /25 - But reasonably certain I'll pick one up (along with the other Ranford autos). Nice to see some hard signed stuff from him again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I wonder why there are so many FWAP and Inscribed missing from the checklist. It looks like only 2/3 of the FW have Patches and inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Suzuki and Poehling also get the autograph treatment; Cale Fleury is a non-auto FW.
    Carey (Group A) and Cournoyer (Group C) have SOTT, KK is in the SOTT Draft and Inscriptions set

Thank you for highlighting these! I never opened much SPA over the years, but it's always a pleasure to look at the breaks on the message boards, some great cards in that collection. Among the nicest stuff of the year.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for highlighting these! I never opened much SPA over the years, but it's always a pleasure to look at the breaks on the message boards, some great cards in that collection. Among the nicest stuff of the year.

Always happy to share this stuff, because I know it excites me to see what cards of my favourite team are in there, and I am reasonably confident that my fellow fans like yourself, @Pheebs888 et al. appreciate the effort. I also totally missed that there's an update auto for Carey for this card:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Will be getting the Lafleur's update for my pc. Lots of tribute stuff again. It's getting old imo.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad hockey card:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Mark Recchi. I met the guy once and he couldn't have been nicer. One comment and he will now always be known as Dr. Recchi to the Habs Empire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast