Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best card you received as a gift?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 12.0 - Week 20!

I was making a trade work a guy in Slovakia. And he ended up gifting this to me saying it belonged in my Ryan Miller collection. It's the only card ive kept actively displayed with his blocker and glove

Yeah, I realize that this is a base card, but it is special to me for a couple of reasons. It was given to me during trading night at Maple Leaf Sports by a friend that I met through attending these events. Always enjoyed going in order to meet face to face with people I had connected with online. Also, the friend that gave it to me has since passed away from cancer, this card reminds me of the good times we shared. RIP Dan

This card was a white whale for me for years! When Upper Deck decided to do the Random Acts of Kindness program they helped me finish off a set by sending me the last Flashback Fabrics card that card that completed my set! They had obviously been checking out the boards so they could see my need to finish the set! From the 2008-09 SPx set they sent me this last card! Apperciated it imensly.

I received this card back in 2010 from a trader I was helping from SWEDEN, he could not get boxes sent from a seller to his home town, so I was able to buy the boxes he wanted and then open the packs and send all the hits he wanted, he did let me have a few to keep that were doubles and then I hit this one for him, he was not doing that set but was working on the mini threads set, so he knew that I was a big Penguins collector and Crosby was my PC so he gave this one to me to keep. I think that after the 4 boxes I got him his set was almost done and we both were happy with the results.

The best card i received is my mika Zibanejad gold cup rpa from my brother for my birthday last year. That's what started my pc off and dont look to stop i'll add on my pic of the card before 11:59

blues.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ditto

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.