Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Has anyone noticed the Covid19 effecting the collecting market? On eBay it appears it hasn’t kept anyone from bidding. Well at least not on the same things I have been bidding on. Also I have made very reasonable offers on way over priced cards and the sellers have declined them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Has anyone noticed the Covid19 effecting the collecting market? On eBay it appears it hasn’t kept anyone from bidding. Well at least not on the same things I have been bidding on. Also I have made very reasonable offers on way over priced cards and the sellers have declined them.

Myself, it has negatively affected my sales as a power seller. Canada Post has a very long exception list now that represents countries that they can no longer accept packages and envelopes for, and those include a lot of the countries I regularly ship to in Europe. The exchange rate of the CDN dollar dropping to record lows because of this has also cut out Canadian buyers almost entirely so that pretty much limited that down to American buyers, but my frequency of sales dropped down way below usual levels even with that. I made the decision to personally take down every item I had for sale on eBay and plan to wait it out until the world turns like normal again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Wow sorry to hear that. Is your eBay store your main income? Hope for a quick turnaround and getting back on track.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Wow sorry to hear that. Is your eBay store your main income? Hope for a quick turnaround and getting back on track.

Fortunately it is my tertiary source (though still sucks losing it). I work in law enforcement and also run a martial arts school, though unfortunately my school is closed because of COVID-19 and I am currently on medical leave from my law enforcement job, so either way, this whole time is the worst.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whoa that's some serious hardware, congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12