Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I can use these:

JIM PALMER - 2004 PLAYOFF PRIME CUTS MLB ICONS MLB-8 auto #ed 14/22
    JIM PALMER - 2008 TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS TTR-142 "2.86 ERA" gu #ed 6/9

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the reply and interest. However, I no longer have the '04 Playoff... Palmer auto #ed /22 (sorry, I had forgotten to remove it). Also, I'm not interested in trading a HOFer gu #ed to less than 10 for "common" gu and auto cards. I'd already made an offer to you concerning a few HOFer Orioles cards, and you didn't accept it. Also, not interested in trading any low numbered HOFer's gu or auto's for "common" player(s) gu or auto's. So, when you said "other teams", I gave you links to "other teams" (in addition to Orioles) gu and auto's I have available. If anything "non'-HOFer" on those links interests you plmk (or the HOFer offer I made before). If nothing interests you, thanks for your time in trying to work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys Baltimore Orioles
    See coolsharkymd's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

THANKS for the reply and interest. However, I no longer have the '04 Playoff... Palmer auto #ed /22 (sorry, I had forgotten to remove it). Also, I'm not interested in trading a HOFer gu #ed to less than 10 for "common" gu and auto cards. I'd already made an offer to you concerning a few HOFer Orioles cards, and you didn't accept it. Also, not interested in trading any low numbered HOFer's gu or auto's for "common" player(s) gu or auto's. So, when you said "other teams", I gave you links to "other teams" (in addition to Orioles) gu and auto's I have available. If anything "non'-HOFer" on those links interests you plmk (or the HOFer offer I made before). If nothing interests you, thanks for your time in trying to work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

1. Yes you offered me HoF game used yet they are "common" ones that aren't even numbered.
    2. You offered those "common" HoF game used for 3 autos, 1 of which is graded a 9.5.
    3. I already have all 3 of those "common" HoF game used that you offered me in my PC.
    4. Pretty much every card I looked at on those "other teams" were "common" players that I've never heard of.
    5. Your Orioles list says "Extra" so one would assume they are doubles of ones that you already have and most collectors would be less picky about trading them for autos that THEY inquired about.
    6. Stop commenting on my threads or asking about cards of mine since you are never going to allow me to pick what I want from your tradelist because this has happened countless times.
    7. Again, stay off my threads or just put me on Ignore.
    8. THANKS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12