Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pprcirc's Items on eBay

Buying Bulk! Who's got it?

Looking to build up my hockey player collection. I am looking for the largest quantity I can get of decent base, inserts, rc's etc. Here is what I would like in the lot:

-Minor to Super stars
    -Not interested in rookies of players who played in the league for a season and done
    -Will take multiples
    -Prefer 90s, 2000's and mid way through like 2015

I don't need you to list them all (clearly, I am looking to buy 100s or 1000s). But i would like a random sample

Name your price and lets do this!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will send you a $1000 BV for $50 delivered included will be base cards of superstars like mcdavid/crosby /ovechkin and others

there will be inserts and parallels of decent players who had a good career in the nhl sundin/joseph / modano /forsberg/sakic and others

there will be some inserts/parallels and RC of modern time nhlers good and great players and good prospects mackinnon/hischier/du bois / kucherov etc etc

there will be a few jersey cards of decent players who had a decent career in the nhl bergeon/ spezza etc etc

some vintage if you want good players perreault/ lafontaine/dionne etc etc
    Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2broscollections's Items on eBay

tagging

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

feel free to look thru my tradelist, also american shipping here so will be cheaper and with tracking as well
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pprcirc's Items on eBay

Sorry I missed this. If you still want to make the deal, happy to do the deal for $50 delivered.

I will send you a $1000 BV for $50 delivered included will be base cards of superstars like mcdavid/crosby /ovechkin and others

there will be inserts and parallels of decent players who had a good career in the nhl sundin/joseph / modano /forsberg/sakic and others

there will be some inserts/parallels and RC of modern time nhlers good and great players and good prospects mackinnon/hischier/du bois / kucherov etc etc

there will be a few jersey cards of decent players who had a decent career in the nhl bergeon/ spezza etc etc

some vintage if you want good players perreault/ lafontaine/dionne etc etc

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (119)
    Country
    New York Rangers New York Yankees