Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please Note - madduxfan31 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Can you get me a scan of the fronts of the SPx Signature and the card numbered to 10, plus the baseball heroes card with Ryan, Maddux & Johnson? I am thinking I might add some cash to the two cards you want and get the SPx Signature or the Heroes #'d to 10, but not both. As a last resort, I might trade the E-X for the Ryan/Maddux/Johnson. LMK how much cash you would need for each of the two.

Found a few more

TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Atlanta Falcons Houston Rockets
    See crazyderik's Items on eBay

Ive got this
    2018 Leaf ITG Used Sports Enshrined Purple Jsy
    #E14 Greg Maddux #d9/9

Do you have one already? I was looking at $25 BV
    Interested in the 2 SP legendary cuts Mattingly Jsys you have on your site if its current.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Ive got this
    2018 Leaf ITG Used Sports Enshrined Purple Jsy
    #E14 Greg Maddux #d9/9

Do you have one already? I was looking at $25 BV
    Interested in the 2 SP legendary cuts Mattingly Jsys you have on your site if its current.

Hey Crazyderik - I do own the 7/9 version for that card. I'm not to crazy about that set cause of the missing logos. I do have a small starter set for 2002 topps chrome (40) and i might be able to hit your 2014 and 2017 wants. Also have a bunch of giambi cards on my tradelist 2 link on www. Have anything else of maddux, 2013 panini inserts or 2008 ud heroes #d ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Atlanta Falcons Houston Rockets
    See crazyderik's Items on eBay

Hey Crazyderik - I do own the 7/9 version for that card. I'm not to crazy about that set cause of the missing logos. I do have a small starter set for 2002 topps chrome (40) and i might be able to hit your 2014 and 2017 wants. Also have a bunch of giambi cards on my tradelist 2 link on www. Have anything else of maddux, 2013 panini inserts or 2008 ud heroes #d ?

I checked my other Maddux and nothing you dont already have. Couple oddballs, but I struck out. I only have base cards for panini and heroes. It's crazy you already had it. . Thought I found something for sure

2002 chrome I have done already

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Texas Rangers Oklahoma City Thunder
    See gmessick3's Items on eBay

I already have all the inserts you scanned. I noticed in your signature that you collect HOF autos. I have a duplicate of the 1998 Donruss Signature Auto Nolan Ryan, BV$150. Would you be interested in this trade?

you get:

1998 Donruss Signatures Refractor Auto Nolan Ryan $150
    2002 E-X Greg Maddux Patch, $25

I get:

2004 Nolan Ryan SPx swatch auto, $120
    2008 Light Blue Baseball Heroes Ryan/Maddux/Johnson, $25

The trade would be in your favor. LMK
    Last edited by gmessick2; 04-01-2020 at 12:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I already have all the inserts you scanned. I noticed in your signature that you collect HOF autos. I have a duplicate of the 1998 Donruss Signature Auto Nolan Ryan, BV$150. Would you be interested in this trade?

you get:

1998 Donruss Signatures Refractor Auto Nolan Ryan $150
    2002 E-X Greg Maddux Patch, $25

I get:

2004 Nolan Ryan SPx swatch auto, $120
    2008 Light Blue Baseball Heroes Ryan/Maddux/Johnson, $25

The trade would be in your favor. LMK

I would pass on that. I have more money in the spx card and there's a thread here i'm trying to purchase the R1 auto just waiting to hear back on my offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greg Maddux 2005 Fleer National Pastime Grand Old Gamers Patch Blue Parallel #GM GAME USED PATCH #D/31

I have this one. BV$50 I know it is short on anything I liked but if you would be interested in me dealing that plus CASH for either the Nolan Ryan Heroes Patch or the Nolan Ryan Spx auto just let me know how much I'd have to add in $$$ to make a deal happen with the Maddux for either one of those. If not no problem.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Greg Maddux 2005 Fleer National Pastime Grand Old Gamers Patch Blue Parallel #GM GAME USED PATCH #D/31

I have this one. BV$50 I know it is short on anything I liked but if you would be interested in me dealing that plus CASH for either the Nolan Ryan Heroes Patch or the Nolan Ryan Spx auto just let me know how much I'd have to add in $$$ to make a deal happen with the Maddux for either one of those. If not no problem.

Would prefer to trade the Nolan Ryans for something maddux of similar value. How much would you sell your maddux for ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would prefer to trade the Nolan Ryans for something maddux of similar value. How much would you sell your maddux for ?

I have it for $20 shipped cash/money order only but you probably know the market better for Maddux stuff so if that's not good feel free to make an offer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I have it for $20 shipped cash/money order only but you probably know the market better for Maddux stuff so if that's not good feel free to make an offer

I can't go that high. How about $10 or 2005 absolutely ink 17/25 sheffield ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast