Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I read just fine thanks, it's more about not wanting to take the time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep, upper deck and they're greed has definitely had an impact for sure.. with the exception of Dr. Price they have it all and he doesn't produce much compared to UD Almighty

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

Dude, you did this thread like 2 months ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it's at least partly your own fault that you're having issues, I think it's rather silly to go on a big whiny rant

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Yep, upper deck and they're greed has definitely had an impact for sure.. with the exception of Dr. Price they have it all and he doesn't produce much compared to UD Almighty

Think the guys at leaf would disagree with you
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm gonna lay this out there in hopes that it helps you. I PM'd you about your latest CuJo sales thread on HI. I listed out 7 or 8 cards I was interested in and asked what you're looking to get for them. You responded in a very rude/belligerent fashion that the thread says make an offer and that you would only take top dollar for them.

Lots of stuff wrong with that. We've traded before so I have no idea why you would be rude to me in the first place. What constitutes "top dollar"? This means different things to different people. Not gonna waste my time any further.
    Bottom line, if you actually want to sell your cards, post up prices and stop snapping at the few people that may actually be willing to pay top dollar.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

This has been an ongoing issue since the McDavid boom. The market is polarized; the influx of new collectors are not interested in team projects or set building, only McDavid and the latest flavour of the month; to satisfy these new wave

It's been fascinating to watch Vancouver card prices the last couple years. You look at the price of Boesers his rookie campaign, then Petersson shows him up and Boeser drops like a rock, and now Hughes is seemingly doing similar to Petersson (maybe not as much of a drop).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Winnipeg Jets Calgary Flames

Let's not forget that hockey cards are currencies, it fluctuates over time. Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry cards don't have the same value as they used to have.

The blame is on companies and regulators : why is there so many products and why is there so many cards and parallels for every player? I mean, those rare cards of hyped players (McDavid, Crosby, Gretzky, etc) always gonna have tremendous value but for the rest, it is at the mercy of DEMAND. Of course, there's not going to be waves of people asking for the same cards of non all-time stars at the same time...

This is why people just need to "collect what you like". I like the Habs. I collect the Habs, and nothing else. I rarely, to never, check book or sale value of the cards I own because, quite frankly, I don't care what the prices are.

Amen.

It looks like too many are in for the money (seems weird because time vs profit doesn't seem too attractive) or have very little budget to play with. Personally, even if I changed over time, there's alwaus a wide variety of stuff I am looking for and I'm not looking to "win" trades" so it's very easy to deal with me but I have hard time with some as they want very little of my traders even if I have a wide variety. I guess I should just target the Crosbys and McDavids for traders. And the problem is that's what almost everybody is doing.

I read just fine thanks, it's more about not wanting to take the time

? I'm not sure why you wouldn't... You posted a thread about your issues with the hobby and canucksfan007 gave up a lot of free insight... Is it not what you would be looking for by making a thread?
    Last edited by Xspyrit; 03-31-2020 at 12:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

james man, it seems like every post you make is how everyone is so wrong and you're the only one who gets it - but your posts are so angry and rambling I really think there has to be something in life you enjoy more than this - whoever used the word "belligerent" was spot on

We're all here, every one of us, because we're engaging in and about something we love - generally and preferably with other like minded people who can share in the fun with us

Anytime someone doesn't tow your line you get insulting and rude and this really isn't the place for that. Grow up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12