Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Former agent sues Redskins running back Derrius Guice for $500,000 (with lawsuit)

Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice may have slid in the NFL draft in part because he switched agents midway through the process.

Now his former agent is suing him over money he claims was never repaid.

Guice signed with agent Fadde Mikhail after leaving LSU. Mikhail was with Top Dawg Entertainment, which represents a number of music acts, including Kendrick Lamar, but was just getting into the sports business.
    https://www.richmond.com/sports/prof...c122fb95b.html

A nice little stat to share on what Panini pays athletes:

had a deal with Panini training cards for a minimum of 17,000 autographs at $12.50 per autograph.

DON
    Last edited by doniceage; 04-02-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

$212,500 minimum for a 2nd round pick. Consider how much those fancy top QBs command and other first rounders get. It's no wonder products are filled with rookie free agents and panini points. Just think how much better off the players would be if there were TWO card companies signing them to deals like this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice little stat to share on what Panini pays athletes:

had a deal with Panini training cards for a minimum of 17,000 autographs at $12.50 per autograph.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Woooweee but could you imagine signing your name a minimum of 17k times?!?!?!?!? Wonder how long that takes?
    I remember in elementary school being forced to write a sentence saying I won’t break what ever rule again a 100 times and thought I was going to die. But then again the teacher didn’t pay me $12.50 for each word either.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Woooweee but could you imagine signing your name a minimum of 17k times?!?!?!?!? Wonder how long that takes?
    I remember in elementary school being forced to write a sentence saying I won’t break what ever rule again a 100 times and thought I was going to die. But then again the teacher didn’t pay me $12.50 for each word either.

For most of us it would be a living. What are you doing today honey? “Signing my name lol!

Din

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow very interesting Don, I think I would sign that many Auto's. I know you need an agent but you better check it out completely before signing I guess.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even if you wasted a whole week just signing your name 17,000 times you would make you a cool $212,500 minimum. For just a week of work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baltravens52's Items on eBay

$12.50/graph for a guy who hasn't played a regular season down yet. Now I know why they are jacking their hobby box prices. 17K sigs has to be for multiple years, I wonder how many they expect per year on average?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (31)
    Country
    Navy
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas Jayhawks Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @pudge27t See arkcitystandup's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'd be jamming out!!!

Seen a lot of RCs doing it this way. Time consuming YES yet that has to be the easiest paycheck frfr..