Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looking for old NHL players address that were successful.

Im looking for NHL players addresses that were successful and returned with autographs. Dont matter what teams, players or years. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Some of the autos for the older guys, you need to send money, the pictures and self addressed envelopes with postage on them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

C/O the Arizona Arena for R.T.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have gotten all of these for the 74-75 Topps hockey set. All addresses I used are documented in the ttm manager. Lowell MacDonald, Jocelyn Guevremont, Floyd Smith, John Davidson, Peter Stemkowski, Joe Watson, Don Awrey, Phil Esposito, Bobby Schmautz, Brad Park, Craig Patrick, Randy Manery, Norm Ullman, Rod Seiling, Bob Nystrom, Phil Maloney, Gerry Meehan, Jim Schoenfeld, Wayne Merrick, Dan Bouchard, Denis Herron, Terry Harper, and Curt Bennett. No fees or donations for any of them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks, i will try that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rob Ramage

Hi everyone,

Looking to get Rob Ramage to sign my Maple leaf gardens chair all the other captains have signed. Can someone let me know if the my can help?

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added Wayne Cashman today