Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ttm question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox

Ttm question

Anyone ever send in baseballs to get signed? I wanna start an autographed baseball collection just not sure if they sign them through the mail. With or without a donation? Any thoughts

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

It really depends on the player. Check the ttm manager before sending, some players want donations, others dont. I use an 8x10 bubble nailer with about 3 bucks in stamps for the sase, and get delivery confirmation at the post office. Put the ball in a ziploc sandwich bag too, keeps it from smudging in the mail somewhat.

Walmart com has boxes ofofficial mlb baseballs for sale with cases, if you want.

Hope that helps, best of luck!

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the heads up. I got a stack of cards I'm gonna start with for now then eventually move on to memorabilia I'm gonna get a feel of who signs and who dosnt with the cards I got first.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

Goose Gossage, Rollie Fingers, Bobby Shantz and Carl Erskine will both sign balls with stats and inscriptions with a fee (Rollie is more expensive), which look great!

Ryne Sandberg just sent me one back with a 20 dollar fee, looked beautiful....lots of players will sign, the baseballs make the collection!

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome I actually looked into rollie already steve carlton also does for a fee. Ryne is one of my favorite players being from chicago. Thanks for letting me know about them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country

No worries! The ttm manager on here is super helpful too.

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

TTM Manager is the most helpful resource for this