Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (26)
    Country

Huge Random Basketball Lot for Sale (Autos, GU, Inserts, RC)

I dont collect basketball anymore except for rookies and Silhouettes, so these cards really have sat here for years.

I would like to sell this is as a lot, but would break up for substantial lots not just piece mail it out.

Could use the money and the space

Asking for $250 shipped for everything in the scans, please ask any questions or make some offers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I'm not interested in the entire lot, but there's maybe 10-20 cards I can use (and not the lowest-end stuff) if that's enough for you to put a price together. Your overall price is very fair - I just don't need most of it. LMK!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (366)
    Country

How much for the Bird cards?
    I collect all cards of Terry Bradshaw, Larry Bird, John Havlicek, and Ted Simmons.