Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Cubs Chicago White Sox

Buying any silver coins/bullion

I'm looking to purchase silver coins and or bullion. Lmk what you have I'f we can make a deal can have money sent in minutes thank you and let's see what you got

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still buying

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

How much would you give for three "good" Barber Head dimes - 1912-D, 1913, & 1914-D ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since I posted on this thread. Did you PM me ? Are you interested ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since I posted on this thread. Did you PM me ? Are you interested ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Spot is $5.50 for the 3 dimes I'd offer $9 delivered I'd offer more if they were in better condition

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, for now, I'll pass. Have a good day, Rodney