Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Stoked to features @IrbeFan4Life's Goaltending Museum on the blog to enter the long weekend. His pieces represent various era's of the game and the goaltending position. What more could you ask for in a game-worn collection?

More pieces, Bruce would probably say.

Enjoy the latest edition of Collectors Corner on my card blog:

Collectors Corner #11: The Goaltending Museum

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The newest Collectors Corner feature is now live on my blog..... featuring the one and only @30ranfordfan ! Check it out below:

Collectors Corner #12: The Bill Ranford Super Collection

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the post Aaron!

I should mention that I`ve already been contacted on eBay, by someone who thought he might have a card I need. It didn`t work out.... but I find it amazing that the post goes up, and I had someone reach out to me that quickly. I assume since they contacted me on eBay, they are not a member here or HI (not sure where else you`re promoting this)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Thanks for the post Aaron!

I should mention that I`ve already been contacted on eBay, by someone who thought he might have a card I need. It didn`t work out.... but I find it amazing that the post goes up, and I had someone reach out to me that quickly. I assume since they contacted me on eBay, they are not a member here or HI (not sure where else you`re promoting this)

Hey Sean, that's AWESOME news my friend. @30ranfordfan I appreciate you letter me know. It's great to hear that I'm on the right track when it comes to views and readership. The more eyes, the more chances things like this can happen.

While it wasn't my primary goal, having collectors potentially pickup a card they need through this added exposure is a very good thing and I'm glad I can play a role in that.

I think every collection can be shared and someone can resonate with it. If someone has a card someone needs, then that's fantastic.

As for promotion, I post these on SportsCardForum and Hobby Insider forums. I also promote these through Instagram and Twitter. My blog has also received a bit of organic search traffic as well (AKA: someone googling something and stumbling upon my site naturally), which is nice. So I'm glad someone saw the your collection feature and reached out to you. Fantastic! The hobby is wider than we think, so having a place to connect others collectors with each other is a great thing to do.
    Last edited by creasecollector; 05-21-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The newest instalment of Collectors Corner is up now!

Collectors Corner #13: Gaborik Supercollector Turned Supreme Patch Hoarder

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Collectors Corner #14 is now up on the site! I just really love Jon's story about how his personal experience with Faulk lead him to collecting his cards. Give it a read, if you can:

A Once in A Lifetime Moment Sparks Justin Faulk Collection

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

The newest edition of Collectors Corner is now up on the blog...

Collectors Corner#15: Kings of Kings - The Anze Kopitar Super Collector

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Amazing stuff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Great looking collections and stories that go with it. Awesome job Aaron!
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Great looking collections and stories that go with it. Awesome job Aaron!

Thank you! A lot of collectors have stepped up wanting to have their collections featured. I'm happy to share what cards they're passionate about!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast