Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now it's @RGM81's time to shine..... THE Josh Gorges Collection.

Collectors Corner # 16: One Habs fan & His Josh Gorges Collection

Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey I know that guy! LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey I know that guy! LOL

I think you may have some Gorges cards he needs ;)

Thanks again for stepping up and answering some questions, Richard. I really like your collection!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I think you may have some Gorges cards he needs ;)

Thanks again for stepping up and answering some questions, Richard. I really like your collection!

Was a pleasure to do it, my friend. Anytime. The Players Choice guys even reposted it on their FB today!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Was a pleasure to do it, my friend. Anytime. The Players Choice guys even reposted it on their FB today!

Wow, that's awesome!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

This week I featured Richard, a life-long card collector & autograph hunter! Check out his custom work below! I guarentee these are some of the best hockey customs you'll ever see.

Collectors Corner #17: Rich's Autographed Custom Card Madness

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Yeah..... so I just had to post this next one up. Truly insane Ed Belfour collection from a collector in Sweden who reached out to me about a featured article. Check it out:

Collectors Corner #20: Eddie The Eagle

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah..... so I just had to post this next one up. Truly insane Ed Belfour collection from a collector in Sweden who reached out to me about a featured article. Check it out:

Collectors Corner #20: Eddie The Eagle

awesome passion you have for the hobby crease... still floored about the Enroth game-used stuff you recently received. Anyhow, after reading your latest post here, I was wondering if you can help me get this Belfour card I pulled into the hands of our Belfour collector in Sweden.

If you think he would want this card, you can reach out to me on here or through my website... I work in a mailroom and have no issue sending this card to Sweden.

pulled it while looking for Tavares cards and feel it would be better suited with our friend in Sweden.

Last edited by WillyC; 08-05-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

awesome passion you have for the hobby crease... still floored about the Enroth game-used stuff you recently received. Anyhow, after reading your latest post here, I was wondering if you can help me get this Belfour card I pulled into the hands of our Belfour collector in Sweden.

If you think he would want this card, you can reach out to me on here or through my website... I work in a mailroom and have no issue sending this card to Sweden.

pulled it while looking for Tavares cards and feel it would be better suited with our friend in Sweden.

Thanks, Willy!

Great card! And I'm not sure if he needs that or not. I'll send him a message and let you know what he says.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

It's been awhile since I've posted one of these up (busy with the podcast, etc), but it's always a treat for me when I can help shine the hobby spotlight on other collectors.

Enjoy the newest Collectors Cornersegment on my blog, as I feature Chris' Roberto Luongo super collection! A lot of amazing pieces in here...

The Roberto Luongo Super Collection

Feel free to browse the other segments I've written on my blog as well. Lots of amazing collections to be found!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234