Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will have to dig them out. Currently a little immobile due to a leg injury and trips to the dungeon only happen once a day. Plus I have to figure out where they are.

Frank

No rush as most of us are housebound.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookmyster's Items on eBay

I have 4 unopened tins. 3 Gretzky and 1 Forsberg. Hope the redemption is not in there. LOL
    Flickr Page Hidden Content
    Tradepage:

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was a weak boy and opened all of mine hahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was curious also so i did some poking around and figured it out. The "certified souvenir" is a game used puck. 10 were available
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sGlQUH5xsv...1600/pin7.jpeg

I'm not sure what was up with the odds. I opened a few of these cans a month ago and i think i got those in the packs. I can't remember because i generally throw those things away. But I'm assuming the odds translate to there being 648,000 packs produced. That seems pretty low for a 90s product.

Great find, warr10r! You may be right about the 648,000 packs since there were 10 pucks avaiable. That seems more reasonable than only 64,800 packs made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was curious also so i did some poking around and figured it out. The "certified souvenir" is a game used puck. 10 were available
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sGlQUH5xsv...1600/pin7.jpeg

I'm not sure what was up with the odds. I opened a few of these cans a month ago and i think i got those in the packs. I can't remember because i generally throw those things away. But I'm assuming the odds translate to there being 648,000 packs produced. That seems pretty low for a 90s product.

Great find, warr10r! You are probably right about the 648,000 packs since there were 10 pucks available.

@fatfrank

I also look forward to seeing the pucks. Seems kind of cheap that they didn't send a certificate with them, even if they were in bankruptcy. Especially with the odds of getting one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the double post. When I submitted the first post, it said I was offline and the message didn't appear. After I signed in again and did another reply, the first post showed up. Ugh.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry for the double post. When I submitted the first post, it said I was offline and the message didn't appear. After I signed in again and did another reply, the first post showed up. Ugh.

I done the same thing as it seems to lag a littler after you post initially sometimes.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

What about the 1990-91 Pro Set no numbered "Stanley Cup Hologram"? I've never seen one...

Also, what about the 1991-92 Score Bobby Orr Autographs? anyone ever pull one? I never pulled one, tho I did buy one about 6 months ago "The Rookie" (it was a 'must have' for my PC) because as a kid I spent all my money looking for that auto (got plenty of non-auto Orr's tho)...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

It doesn’t look like pucks or even the redemptions for pucks were inserted in the cans. Seems like it was a mail in raffle that anyone can join. I believe the info card from the link I posted was inserted in every pack. On its reverse, there was an offer to buy a showcase for the cans through mail-in. I’m not sure how they came up with the 1:64,800 since I believe they were inserted in every pack. I just figured since there are 10 prizes, there might be 648,000 cans produced. That still seems like a low number for the era tho. This wasn’t a high end product.

I still have a sealed Gretzky can I don’t plan on opening. The two I opened were a Roy and Brodeur I was saving but I wanted to open something and I like the stoppers inserts. I keep the open cans, have quite a few others I’ve opened in the past. From the two I opened recently, I pulled a Jovanovski Executive Collection from one and a Marc Denis Coach’s Collection from the other. Pretty nice cards but no stoppers inserts.

That is awesome thanks for the link.

How are you figuring those odds? As I am assuming you win a puck that was inserted in the can via redemption card. As you have no idea how many game used pucks were inserted in the cans it sure if we can even guess the number of cans produced. As I seen they had 10 cans for the NPN contestthat cannot be extrapolated into how many cans imo.
    @warr10r

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

Here's the other side of the insert with the showcase offer:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7_ZSc75HLE...1600/pin8.jpeg

and credit to the blog i found this info on: http://hockeykazi.blogspot.com/2011/...5-players.html

Favourite stopper i own:

Jovo and Denis:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast