Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Wanted: 1983 & 1985 Topps Mike Singletary PSA 10

Looking to buy
    1983 Topps Mike Singletary PSA 10. Looking to spend $300 but tell me what you think it’s worth.
    1985 Topps Mike Singletary PSA 10. You tell me what you want for it. Might consider a PSA 9 for the right price.

Also buying other PSA graded Mike Singletary’s to complete registry Master Set. Prefer 10 but maybe lower grades.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I now have a 1985 PSA 9 and a 1983 PSA 10.
    Still looking for that 1985 PSA 10 please and thank you. If you have an amazing looking raw 1985 send me a msg with quality photo or scan and your asking price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still in search of the Gem Mint 1985 Singletary or an amazing raw card.
    On the plus side I now own two PSA Gem Mint 1983 rookie cards. FYI one is for trade towards an ‘85.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny to go back and read this original post at that time where I say I was looking to spend $300. Currently in today’s crazy card world market we are living in, his 1983 card is selling for $1,500 to over $2,000. Even at those prices I just can’t talk my self into selling one of my two 10’s. Guess that makes me a true collector right??? Please say yes, hahaha. I however would sell it in a heart beat to get the funds for an ‘85 gem mint 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

NO SELL IT!!!!! LOL The bubble will burst some day. you can send in ALOT of 85's will that money!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh Krunch, I have to be close to having a couple hundred raw ‘85’s and none are going to grade a 10. No sense in sending those in. I have sent two of my best looking in a submission with Joshmets31. We shall see what they come back as.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG!! Their crazy! Granted one seller is PWCC and we know they always list one at an insane amount but this is beyond insane. If this was the actual going rate I’d have to sell one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sellers remorse......? I sold one. Didn’t get close to what everyone else had been getting. Well ok kinda close to average. But geeze eBay fees suck! Never really paid much attention with the small sales. Guy who bought it is an obvious flipper with outrageous price tags on his cards. It’s all good. Still have one, can’t complain

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nope. This bubble has to burst at some point. Hold your ground and buy something crazy! I'm still buying raw because once PSA opens back up, I'll have some money to send some in.

Congrats on the sale! and keep the awesome card pics coming!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what some of the money went to. Figured you might appreciate the Cowboys card. I am really kicking my self for spending money made on a Singletary card for a cowboys card. Oh the irony of this is thick. Couldn’t have afforded or been willing to spend the money any other way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast