Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What would you grade this card?

Hi all!

Just picked up this 1970 Nolan Ryan. I know ideally you'd need better photos to assess, but just wondering what you think the grading would roughly be? I'm thinking maybe a 5 or a 4? Really just the bottom left corner has that little ding, with a very light ding on the bottom right.

Thanks for your thoughts!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you planning on keeping it or selling it?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

For its age it is a nice looking card. No bends,dents, or creases (at least I don't see any). The centering isn't bad, but its not 50/50 t/b or l/r. Personally, I'd say it's EX-MT, which is about 40-60 % of its bv.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you planning on keeping it or selling it?

Disregard this. I thought you were asking Would you grade this card? Depending on the condition of the back of the card it could get a 4 IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country

For its age it is a nice looking card. No bends,dents, or creases (at least I don't see any). The centering isn't bad, but its not 50/50 t/b or l/r. Personally, I'd say it's EX-MT, which is about 40-60 % of its bv.

Thanks for you help gentleman. I'm no expert on card grading but based on my quick research this is pretty much what I was thinking.

I bought this card for a buddy as a gift. Owned it back in the day but lost it while flipping! I paid $90...maybe a little high with a BV of $200, but it is what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Disregard this. I thought you were asking Would you grade this card? Depending on the condition of the back of the card it could get a 4 IMO

Thanks. I was thinking 4 myself. The back is fine.

I paid $90. Probably should be offered $75 or so. The ’70 Topps have been going for inflated values recently on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I was thinking 4 myself. The back is fine.

I paid $90. Probably should be offered $75 or so. The ’70 Topps have been going for inflated values recently on eBay

Are both those bottom corners creased?

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the bottom left corner have a crease in it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw really good prices for the gem mints and good prices for the mints. I'd probably break even snaptube vidmate on 8's, considering expenses.
    Last edited by pitterrod12; 05-26-2020 at 04:36 AM.