Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini Puts End to Honoring Expired Redemptions

Panini America’s customer service team is indicating that the company will no longer honor expired redemption cards found in older products.

There was no official corporate announcement, but answers to weekend tweets from collectors who held redemptions that were past the cutoff date indicated Panini had changed its policy.

https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...d-redemptions/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wavescrashing's Items on eBay

Instead of just putting an end to redemptions, sigh.
    It is appalling to me that the one sign of good faith in a business model accepted by no one in any other line of business, hobby, or product type is being revoked. Especially at a time when customers can use a helping hand, they get the opposite from something far from an essential business. This, when every other hobby I have has businesses asking for support and providing support and discounts where they can. I wonder how long the suppliers of this hobby can go against the business decisions of other successful companies and the needs of consumers while sustaining their success....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Instead of just putting an end to redemptions, sigh.
    It is appalling to me that the one sign of good faith in a business model accepted by no one in any other line of business, hobby, or product type is being revoked. Especially at a time when customers can use a helping hand, they get the opposite from something far from an essential business. This, when every other hobby I have has businesses asking for support and providing support and discounts where they can. I wonder how long the suppliers of this hobby can go against the business decisions of other successful companies and the needs of consumers while sustaining their success....

Why is this not a surprise. I mean Panini was the only one honoring the redemption on some of their cards no matter their date. So they are just following the trend of all the other companies, Leaf, UD, Topps, etc. So why would it really come as a surprise to anyone that this would happen sooner or later. Trust me I am bummed as I always been a buyer of their older product because I knew I could get something down the road no matter how old the redemption.

@wavewcrashing

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See moscollectibles1's Items on eBay

Does anyone know of a tracking that shows what/who has redemption's in Panini releases? I thought checklists (or dare i say Beckett) used to have EXCH flag next to whoever was inserted as a redemption, but hell if I can find anything now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does anyone know of a tracking that shows what/who has redemption's in Panini releases? I thought checklists (or dare i say Beckett) used to have EXCH flag next to whoever was inserted as a redemption, but hell if I can find anything now

If you find anything lmk as it would be nice.

DON

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still waiting for a redemption I put in 2 to 3 months ago and still haven't received the card.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am not shocked this has happened but I will say I am disappointed this was one area where I felt Panini excelled now I can no longer give them credit for that what a shame.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Agree with all the above very sad to see

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm still waiting for a redemption I put in 2 to 3 months ago and still haven't received the card.

You're going to be waiting for a lot longer, unfortunately

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I just put in 6 expired redemptions today with no issues - got an option to wait for the card or take Reward points if it's not filled (which is fine with me).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast