Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Michigan State Spartans St Louis Cardinals

1991-92 Fleer Tony's Pizza

Who remembers this set? I was just going through an old box of cards I left at my moms house and found that I had the Robert Parish and Reggie Lewis just setting with the normal commons from the normal set. I currently still have the Jordon (will never part with it) and for some odd reason got rid of the Drexler, Oakley and Gary Payton a few years ago, but I don't know much about the set. Does anyone know much about this set and how it came to be and does anyone else like looking for them? I try to pick them up when I see them every now and again.

Side note, I also found this in the same box: 1997 Upper Deck Legends Auto Cliff Branch (football). Just hanging out.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Side note, I also found this in the same box: 1997 Upper Deck Legends Auto Cliff Branch (football). Just hanging out.....

Nice!

I know they did packs for 1992-93 Fleer Tony's Piazza. The 1991-92 set is a lot harder to find so I don't know if they did packs or not for that or just that Shaq mania had them print way more of them for the next year.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Nice!

I know they did packs for 1992-93 Fleer Tony's Piazza. The 1991-92 set is a lot harder to find so I don't know if they did packs or not for that or just that Shaq mania had them print way more of them for the next year.

Those 1991-92 cards were the first basketball cards I remember getting as a kid! They came two or three cards a pack inside Tony's pizza boxes. I thought they were the neatest thing, but I didn't understand basketball yet. It wasn't until 1993 when I got into basketball; I got into football first, in 1992. I remember getting Hakeem Olajuwon and Scottie Pippen cards, specifically. I remember asking my family who they were. I mispronounced Olajuwon, emphasizing the third syllable instead of the second.

Fun memories!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I never had any of those, but I had a bunch of the 92-93 Tony Pizza. The only different between the Tony version and the regular version was that the Tony version didn't have card numbers.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal