Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some SCF Staff Changes!

So I have made a change to a few staff members today. As of now, Roger( @patriotsguy ) will be stepping down from the GM position. He is still going to be over the Store Front/Vault and also working with the social media side. Since taking over, Roger has been really helpfully to me with understanding the ins and outs of what happens here on the forum. I still look forward on working with him with his other duties and thank him for what he has done over the years as the GM of SCF.

I have decided to replace Roger’s GM position is Daniel ( @lil5up3rman ). He is passionate about keeping SCF running smoothly and also to push it forward. He has been on this site as a member and staffer for years and knows what needs to be done. It will take some time for him to understand the backend of vBulletin, so please keep that in mind if you ever need anything from him. I will be working with him, showing him how things work for the next few weeks, but he is 100% on board!

I have also decided to add Don( @doniceage ) to an assistant GM position to help Daniel. As of right now, he will have the same title (SCF Adviser) but he will have similar moderation options as Daniel. The GM position is something that can’t be done with just one GM, so I am hoping with Daniel being the GM and Don being an assistant to the GM, that things will get done quicker and smoother with the 2 of them working together. So with Daniel moving up to GM, his replacement will be Rob ( @bakemeister52 ).

There will still be several added staffers and moves in the near future as I feel we to push each section harder, and in turn, need more staff members for those sections to help push those sections. So please keep an eye on the new applications that are coming and give some feedback on them all.

The dream I have for SCF is to make this place a one stop shop for all collectors needs and I feel that its on the verge of doing that. Will need lots of help from you guys and look forward on seeing where we can take this site!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Sounds good!!!!!
    Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

so far so good

looks great..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thanks for the intro boss, I believe many of the members on site know me at least I hope so lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks Shaggy for letting me replace Daniel, who I have learned a lot from. I don't still know a lot of the staff members but want the Football Forum to grow on SCF! Also want to thank Don (doniceage) for his help too!

Rob
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Just wondering if we can get the football inventory manager updated more regularly. Hasn't been done for over a month now, and we're starting to get 2020 releases, and the final 2019 releases have yet to be put in. Have been trying to contact mess0312, but he hasn't responded. If someone has time and patience to teach me, I'd be willing to try. Thanks for your efforts.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@NBSII - the football team currently only has 1 person so it would be hard for him to try and monitor everything at once and do updates, If you are interested in joining the staff shoot me a pm and discuss that as well. I am sure mess0312 will get it to it as soon as he can.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

NBSII (Greg) I am thinking I will need a Moderator to help me! When I get back on the 27th, I will touch base with Shaggy and get the Football site ready for another season of Contests and other things! It will be hard to follow lil5up3rman (Daniel) but he taught me alot! Anybody interested Daniel or doniceage or myself (bakemeister52) know!

Bake