Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - Buyinggameused will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

BUYING Junk Game-Used & Autos for .60 Each

Hi, I'm buying junk 2005 and newer football game-used and autos for .60 each. Here's my buying criteria:

I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, or any other draft GU. Please, no Pacific or Collector's Edge cards either. The cards must be from NFL sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college or generic uniform - Pro Bowl Uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used ball, glove, shoe, helmet, etc. Certified autos must be from 2010 to present and from a pro set and NOT a draft set (no Press Pass, SAGE, etc.), Again, no Pacific or Collector's Edge, and the player must be pictured in his pro uniform.

I am willing to buy draft set game-used and autos but at a lower price. If interested, let me know what you have.

I will also buy junk baseball game-used and autos for .60 each and junk basketball game-used and autos for .50 each. I can send you my buying criteria if interested.

I am also buying serial-numbered cards from 2009 to present (no draft sets). I pay .10 each for these (I would be willing to buy pre-2009 & draft serial-numbered for less). Let me know what you have. Thanks!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Any chance you are willing to pull the trigger on the Brees trade? If not, I think we can probably do the sale route.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still Buying!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Still looking? I have a bunch of GU auto and #d stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know if you have acquired any 2006 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game square cut variation. I need some. Have a want list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast