Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Some cool artistic looking cards....the Scoring King is super cool, and love the flames around the ball 97-98 Metal Universe!
    @ronfir, you have some cool stuff! Fun to walk down memory lane with MJ!!

Blessings,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Nice MJs! I picked up a few of his nicer inserts for $5 each right before they went up majorly in value a couple or so years ago. I kept one, but ended up selling the rest.

Also, FWIW, the junk era is really just early '90s, ending around 1995 or so. The late '90s had lots of great high end sets and some of the best inserts and parallels ever produced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

4/30/20

Well this has been interesting. I went to scan one certain insert that I knew was in a set and the card is GONE. I have no idea of what happened the card but I doubt I would ever have gotten rid of the card??? That was frustrating to say the least.

But on the bright side of things, while searching for that insert I found another box that had about a 100 Shaq and Jordan insert cards. So here are few of those in this find. I had totally forgotten about them.

Let's start with a Topps chrome

Fleer / Skybox from back in the day.

Start with one of my all time favorite sets and this was the Jordan base card

Inserts

this card is actually gold in color but didn't scan well

Two pretty good teammates

Let's go with the starting team!

horrible scan, This card actually says "ROCK THE HOUSE!"

Team Skybox

That's it for today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

Very nice Jordans! Even if they are from the junk era, they at least had some style!
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints

Interested in any trades? Football? Id be interested in a few of the jordans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in any trades? Football? Id be interested in a few of the jordans

I'm not looking for any football at the moment, but thanks for asking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/1/20 adding in some more inserts

On this Nemeses card the player you can't really see at Jordan's Nemeses is Joe Dumars. If you watched the Last Dance last weekend you know how Jordan feels about the Pistons so this card is really well titled.

Profiles

Ultra

Metal

SCF Rewards
    Country

5/4/20

Added a few Fleer inserts

And my favorite of this block. Used the scanner and then took a picture trying to get the beauty of the card. Foil does not show up very great on the scan.

pic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Ah, the Power in the Key! That's one of the ones I had. Also your Head 2 Head with Pippen and the Skybox Standouts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 6, 2020

Only time to scan one card today.

This is an interesting card and if any board member can chime in that would be great.

You could get the Final Floor 5 x 7 card very easy and I have multiple ones of those.

But this is my question, this card is the size of a regular card and in the two locals where I shop in the Dallas area it was the only one that was ever pulled. I am not saying it was or is rare but still the owners of the local back in the day said it was the only one they saw.

Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12