Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Getting back into the hobby, best bang for much $1000?

Got around a $1000 budget give or take, link me to the best value for my money, and why if possible.

Appreciate it so much, thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got around a $1000 budget give or take, link me to the best value for my money, and why if possible.

Appreciate it so much, thanks guys!

Luka

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

lebrons

SCF Rewards
    Country

More specifically, certain boxes up on DA or blowout that you could link me to

When it comes to boxes, what's the best bang for buck, new or old

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See e1luk's Items on eBay

depends what you're looking for, what you plan to do with the cards, and what year you want to focus on

on one hand i would say prizm because you can be sure that the price you buy and break it at, it will never be cheaper. on the other hand, prizm may not be everyone's thing. some people may not care for the variations of the same card or care if it's a silver.

optic is cheaper but well traded