Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

@*censored*

I'm glad to read that, interesting to know about the postal centers....and the zip code prefixes! I appreciate you sharing, very cool. I have long looked at the return addresses, though sometimes my batches of TTMs I send out are large, and I forget who lives where, so sometimes its just a fun surprise! I have been at this since 1992, so closing in on 30 years, on and off, of course....sometimes life gets in the way and I will look up and 2 years have gone by with no requests. Of course, then, one long lost request will find its way home and I will get bit by the TTM bug again!

My longest request was Adam Vinatieri, it came back after almost 6 years, which was a pleasant surprise! Another one from Ken Hill came back after I think between 7-8 years unsigned with a note saying he wanted cash for each signature, which was absurd to say the least!!

What is your longest wait? Biggest surprise?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Two in the mailbox today!

@kclj520
    Let's see here... longest were Marty Barrett and Rick Dempsey, both in the 2000+ days club
    Biggest surprise, probably taking a shot on Ernie Banks and Yogi Berra a number of years ago and getting both for free. Or Steve Zungul, the greatest indoor soccer player of the 80s and a guy who has shunned interviews and public appearances for 25+ years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, it's like talking about long waits made one come back to me. One of these took just over a year...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love the note from Jose Lind LOL.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the note from Jose Lind LOL.

DON

I've been looking through on here and elsewhere, and it looks like he writes that to everyone no matter what. So at least it's not just me!

Today: a good day for baseball. If I can't play or watch, it's at least in my mailbox!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My hot streak has come to an end: No successes, just a RTS from former Browns lineman Tony Jones.
    Last edited by *censored*; 05-08-2020 at 04:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Awesome successes Drew, glad the talk of long waits may have brought one home!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice thanks for the share

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two days in a row with an empty mailbox?! Guess I'd better write some more. Going out on Monday:

TENNIS: Roger Federer

HOCKEY: Mario Marois, Tim Cheveldae, Vincent Damphousse, Fredrik Modin

FOOTBALL: Erik McMillan, Willie McGinest, Mark Chmura, Tim McGee, John Friesz

BASEBALL: Harold Baines, Seth Beer, Garrett Hampson, Corbin Burnes, Jermaine Allensworth, Don Aase, Lee Elia, Dave Ford, Dan Ford, Bill Swift, Jim Sundberg, Dan Pasqua, Junior Felix, Kyle Farnsworth, Rich Becker, Ken Oberkfell, Craig Paquette, Franklin Stubbs, Rich Amaral, Terry Adams, Jim Acker, Clint Barmes, Lee Guetterman, Bob Bailor, Jeff Ballard

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright, whaddaya say we get this back on track with four envelopes in the mailbox today? I also talk a little about Informed Delivery from USPS.

Lastly, I'm considering making a video with a full How-To on TTM'ing. The first piece I ever wrote for the Articles section here was on TTMing (ten years ago?!) back when the articles were on a WordPress blog, and it was eventually featured in one of the final issues of Tuff Stuff magazine (and yes, I will autograph your copy if you have it). Should I update it in a video version? Maybe do one for IP tips and tricks too?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast