Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Live Card Auctions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pittstop_1's Items on eBay

I just don't have any new hockey and very like hockey over all. That doesn't mean there won't be in the future but right now, I have primary the 3 other sports, Football, baseball, and basketball. I'm hoping to keep this close to a hour and a half on the first go around too. Don't want to drag it out.

Hopefully I will be able to join the auction tomorrow. If my request to join the page is accepted in time and I am available, I plan to be there. I mostly pick up football and baseball vintage, rcs, gu, and autos. I think this is a great idea.

I have been out of the collectin game for a couple years as hobbies have been kinda put to the side. I am looking to get back into it, and this sounds like a fun way to start back. To me, this sounds as fun as live breaks.

If you need some hockey, I have some older ones I could possibly contribute. Since I don't follow Hockey a lot, there may be just a lot of base cards in there. I have tubs and binders full of card boxes to go through.

If this goes well and becomes a normal auction, I have a suggestion. Instead of having everyone ship their cards to you for sending out, maybe have them ship directly from members who are active and trusted on the site. Just a thought.

Dean

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully I will be able to join the auction tomorrow. If my request to join the page is accepted in time and I am available, I plan to be there. I mostly pick up football and baseball vintage, rcs, gu, and autos. I think this is a great idea.

I have been out of the collectin game for a couple years as hobbies have been kinda put to the side. I am looking to get back into it, and this sounds like a fun way to start back. To me, this sounds as fun as live breaks.

If you need some hockey, I have some older ones I could possibly contribute. Since I don't follow Hockey a lot, there may be just a lot of base cards in there. I have tubs and binders full of card boxes to go through.

If this goes well and becomes a normal auction, I have a suggestion. Instead of having everyone ship their cards to you for sending out, maybe have them ship directly from members who are active and trusted on the site. Just a thought.

Dean

Were you accepted?

Auction starts at 8pm est 5pm pst today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

Sounds good to me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345