Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball Autograph ID help

My son and I got these baseballs from a friend.......they are players or coaches from spring training in AZ. He just lost the ID that went with them during his move. Any suggestions on who these baseball players are would be greatly appreciated! Not much info other than that....maybe early 2000s

Thank you!

Curt and Jett

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

@Cutter14

Your first one (#3) is I believe Sandy Alomar Sr. It looked at first like a very shaky (or fake) Sandy Jr., but comparing it to other examples of Sandy Sr. and factoring in for his age, I'm about 90% certain it's him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for your help! My son and I just collect for the fun of it, so it is great to have this forum to help us out.

Have a great day and thanks again for your help!