Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

ISO Kevin Smith Related DVDs / BluRays

Big Kevin Smith fan here... looking for a few of his movies (or movies he's been involved with) on DVD/BluRay:

Dogma - Special Edition

Will look at others - mostly have DVDs of his other movies but interested in Blu Ray copies as well as some VHS (just to collect)

Thanks!

- Smitty
    Last edited by xpress34; 03-13-2021 at 07:55 PM. Reason: removing items I've picked up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you interested in anything signed? Interested in any of these? send me a PM if you are. zack and miri signed by smith, mewes, seth rogan and Brandon Routh

sir henry wotton quotes
    Last edited by cardlover2; 06-29-2020 at 04:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you tell me if these are the original signatures?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The discs look amazing. I saw a friend's CDs with autographs, but the autographs looked a little different. Although we all subscribe a little differently.
    Last edited by lawrencemaheryse; 12-17-2021 at 10:04 AM.