Thread: 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball on eBay

Cool 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball on eBay

Trying to test the waters out on something so I listed some 2003 Bowman Chrome Baseball on eBay. You can always help an Iggy out and give me a bid :D

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=IggyWH

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Iggy, I just bid on your Griffey X-Fractor. I currently have 2,054 different griffeys, but I need that one.

Rick

nice, my suggestion is that you add that you will combine shipping to your auctions and that way people will want more maybe or at least bid on other things.

I was going to but forgot... once I remembered I had already listed like 10 items and at that point I said eff it.

Well eBay sucks ™™™ and cancelled all my auctions for some reason. I had to relist everything so if you had bids on anything you might want to put them back in!

Only 6 hours left... still got some great cards for cheap including :

Felix Pie rookie that books at $25 - current bid $4.55
    Felix Pie rookie refractor that books at $40 - current bid at $7.10

+ many other great rookies who don't even have a minimum bid of 49 cents! Get them now before they're all-stars in a few years and blow up like Rich Harden's 02 Bowman Chrome and 02 Dontrelle Willis Bowman Chrome DP&R did!