Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: New complete sets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

New complete sets

I'm brand new to baseball cards, I'm a hockey guy, and I've fallen in love with the allen and ginter and the gypsy queen sets. Do people sell complete sets much now? Most ebay are build your own but I'd rather get em in one shot. No interest in inserts, just base cards and sp's.

And if I do find em, what would a rough good price on a set be?
    Just a newborn asking the experienced people their opinions..

Thanks
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@Nickwire you could try ltb looking to buy in the boards just asking for what you are looking for alot of them sets gypsy queen come with reverse logs and short prints i have senn just base sets for 30.00 plus shipping or free shipping but then you factor in thier fortune tellers and so on. But you can also try starter sets alot of times you can get them fairly cheap or in trade Ginter would be about the same with base and then the minis sps etc. Hope this helps

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks luckily I'm not a completist as far as inserts go