So we have decided to start our first Live Card auction tomorrow, Saturday 5/2 at 8 pm EST(So 5 PM PST). I will be auctioning off Baseball, Football, Basketball, and some Hockey(to be honest, I have about 4 or 5 Hockey Cards I'm thinking of adding, but they are older cards, Gretzky, Lemieux, Howe). The auction will consist of vintage and newer players. I may even throw in some graded cards(newer and vintage) if the auction is going well. I won't have a list of cards this time around as I am hoping this will get people to come in and see what is being auctioned off. We will announce the cards that are coming up next in the live video so that you can be ready for it.

There is a time delay between video and chat. Chats show up in the chat box about 4 secs after you submit them and video is about 10 seconds behind from when its recorded to when you see it. So make sure you understand that when you submit your bid, it may not show up in the chat box until 4 seconds later and if we are almost to end of the auction, you may want to avoid waiting to long. Seeing how the video is 10 seconds behind before it goes live, we will also be posting in the chat section when we say, "Going once" and so on, so you will now its getting close to closing. If some bids come in just before we say "Sold", it starts the "Going once,twice, sold" over again.

Again, this is our first time ever doing this and my first time really going live, so please bare with us if there is any hiccups or issues along the way.

Oh, one important thing, you will need to have a FB account and you will need to be a member of our FB group to be in this auction : https://www.facebook.com/groups/sportscards/

The rules of the auction:

1. Winners will have to pay through PayPal, and will need to use the Friends and Family Option.
2. There will be a $4 shipping fee. This could be for 1 card to 40 cards.
3. If 2 bids come in with the same bid amount at the same time, the one that appears in the chat on top is the one that gets that bid.
4. Other rules may come up during auction but we will announce them in the live feed.

I hope alot of you can make it to our first live card auction and that we all enjoy it. I really look forward on continuing with this concept in the future, but we will need participation for you guys to make it work, so I hope to see alot of you there.